Terms and Conditions for Reviewer Board
It is my great pleasure and honor to invite you as a member on the reviewer board of our journal publication system. You will receive at least one manuscript per month and is to be returned within stipulated time. You are requested to read the terms and conditions carefully and fill required information and send it as early as possible as towards Editor-In-Chief.
Being on the reviewer board of a journal is truly productive, pleasant and prestigious which helps in add-on to the technical developments & research. You will be entitled following benefits while working with us as an editorial member of the journal.
- You are enforced to read carefully various manuscripts in your area of importance and interest. This is the way you are routinely forced to keep yourself up-to-date with recent trends in technology & research while checking and suggesting the changes in manuscript.
- This work helps to add in and provides a better way to create your identity as a well known expert in your field and may lead to increased invitations to speak at conferences or demand for invited research of your specialized area.
- You will be among the contributors who will shape and decide the urgent ways as required with changing societal needs.
- Your ideas and subject inputs may help in arranging special issues asper topics of your interest and choice.
- You will come across the latest research before everyone else and gives you a position of leadership in your research community.
Letter of Agreement
The acceptance of following terms and conditions confirms your appointment as a member on reviewer board of
‘International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Management Research’.
- Your appointment is initially for two years, which may be renewed.
- By signing a form, you may not enter into any agreement with respect to the material in the journal.
- By this agreement you acknowledge and agree that all ideas and improvements conceived by you in performance of your service shall be the property of ‘IJETEMR’.
- You are expected to observe carefully general policies, code of ethics and practices of the ‘IJETEMR’ which may change time to time based on expansion plans for the improvement in quality of the journal system.
We need our Advisors, editors and reviewers to be key figures in their professions to have some experience of publishing articles and papers. A reviewer’s comment decides the acceptance or rejection of an article, so they play an important role in peer review process. All the members are requested to test out the manuscripts submitted to them without any bias to increase the quality of our journal. There is no hard and fast rule to analyse a manuscript and it depends upon the worthiness, quality and originality. While verifying the manuscriptyou have to go through following points:
- Detailed examination and relevance of the manuscript as per author guidelines.
- Careful examination of purpose and objectives of the work carried out.
- Correctness of the conclusions and recommendations along with latest references.
- Copy, editing and proof reading of the manuscripts in accordance with publishing standards especially with grammar, punctuation and spelling.
- Coverage areas of the manuscript in relevance with the scope of journal.
- Plagiarism related issues, if any.
- You have to give at least (minimum) six suggestions based on the structure of the manuscript. In general there is no limit for the maximum inputs.
- You have complete authority to accept or reject manuscripts but final authority in case of sensitive titles about the inclusion or exclusion fromthe publications remains with Editor-In-Chief.
Looking forward for your kind cooperation and suggestions.
Dr.Pramod B Patil
Application Form For The Post Of Reviewer Board
‘International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Management Research’ Dedicated To Quality of Research. Please fill the details to join ‘Reviewer Board’ of the ‘IJETEMR’.
Prefix: □ Mr. □ Mrs. □ Ms. □ Dr.
Surname Initial Name Middle Name
Contact: Residential: Official: Mobile:
E-mail: 1) 2)
Country: Postal code:
Areas of Research Interest: 1) 2) 3)
4) 5) 6)
Publications: 1) International: 2) National: 3) Books:
I agree to be on Reviewer Board of the ‘International Journal of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Management Research ’and abide by its policies. I also agree to display my name and photograph on the website of the site.
(Please send a scanned copy of this form to firstname.lastname@example.org)